How To Get Cheap Cardboard Boxes:
When you’re shipping large or heavy items, it’s important to use a sturdy box. Cardboard boxes can be found at many stores and websites. They come in different sizes and are relatively inexpensive, making them a great way to ship larger items without spending too much money. However, not all boxes are created equal. If you want to get cheap cardboard boxes that will last for a long time, then consider buying them from an online retailer like U-Pack Moving & Storage.
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of cardboard boxes is how expensive they can be. The fact of the matter is that most companies charge a premium for their corrugated boxes because they know that their customers have no choice but to buy them. In fact, there are many ways that you can get cheap cardboard boxes without having to go through the trouble of buying them from a wholesale supplier. Here are some tips on how you can get cheap cardboard boxes:
1. Check your local newspaper or online classifieds for used ones – If you are lucky enough to live near a university, then chances are that there will be plenty of people selling their old books or old electronics in an effort to make some extra money. This includes old cardboard boxes too!
2. Buy used boxes from your local grocery store – Grocery stores tend to throw away all sorts of things at the end of each day so why not ask if they have any old cardboard boxes lying around? All it takes is one phone call and a few minutes of your time before you could be on your way home with some free boxes!
3. Have your own custom made – There are many websites out there where you can order custom made corrugated
When looking for cheap cardboard boxes, there are several things to keep in mind:
Size — The size of the box should be proportional to the item being shipped. For example, if you want to ship a large lampshade, then look for a very large box that will fit around it without causing any damage during transport.
Strength — Look for thick and sturdy materials that will hold up well during transportation. You don’t want your items getting damaged because they’re sitting in a flimsy container during shipment!
Cost — While it’s important to find cheap cardboard boxes online or at local retailers, make sure that they aren’t so cheap that they aren’t worth buying!
Benefits Of Using Cheap Cardboard Boxes
There are many benefits of using cheap cardboard boxes. The first benefit is that they are very affordable, which means that they are easy to purchase as well. Another benefit is that they are very versatile and can be used for a wide range of purposes such as shipping and storage. This makes them ideal for any business or home use. You can even customize them by adding your logo or company name, which will give your brand more visibility in stores and other places where people can see it.
Here are some tips for getting cheap cardboard boxes:
1) buy them used. If you’re packing things that can’t get damaged by being placed in a slightly ragged cardboard box, try buying used boxes from thrift stores, grocery stores or other local businesses. They’ll sell you their old boxes at a fraction of the cost of new ones and they’ll be happy to let you take as many as you need!
2) Look online for free shipping offers. Some retailers offer free shipping on orders over $50 or more while others offer free shipping on orders over $75 or more. This is a great way to save money on shipping your items without having to pay extra for larger boxes or paying for separate shipments.
3) Buy multiple small items instead of one large item and place them all together in one package so that each item requires its own smaller box rather than sharing one large one with several items packed together like clothes.
|Box Style||Cardboard Boxes|
|Dimension (L + W + H)||All Custom Sizes & Shapes|
|Quantities||No Minimum Order Required|
|Paper Stock||210gsm, 250gsm, 280gsm, 300gsm, 350gsm, 420gsm, 460gsm, 500gsm, Bleach Card (SBS) Eco-Friendly Kraft, E-flute Corrugated, Bux Board, Etc.|
|Printing||No Printing, CMYK, CMYK + 1 PMS color, CMYK + 2 PMS colors|
|Finishing||Gloss Lamination, Matte Lamination, Gloss AQ, Gloss UV, Matte UV, Spot UV, Embossing, Foiling|
|Included Options||Die Cutting, Gluing, Scored, Perforation|
|Additional Options||Eco-Friendly, Recycled Boxes, Biodegradable|
|Proof||Flat View, 3D Mock-up, Physical Sampling (On request)|
|Turnaround||8 – 12 Business Days, RUSH|